History, Writing and Personal Musings
- Damien Veatch (@Damien_Veatch) on Stalingrad
- Akhil Kadidal on Stalingrad
- Astrid Coad on Return of the Chindits, Part 1
- Akhil Kadidal on Return of the Chindits, Part 1
- Anonymous on The Chindits in Photographs, Part I
- Alison Foale on The Chindits in Photographs, Part I
- Akhil Kadidal on The Thin Red Line: A Second Look
“Hermes” is the Greek patron God of writers (among other things). “Chindit” is an English corruption of the Burmese word Chinthe, describing a mythical lion which became the symbol of a British-Allied special forces group during the Second World War.
All content on this site is for research and educational purposes. Send me an email if interested in professional collaboration or to purchase/reproduce art.